LED Outfitters is the worst company that I have ever dealt with.Let it be known Mike, that I will continue to let everyone know how you cheat and lie!

I hope like *** you go down soon. Changing your website to www.damega.com is not how you will get away from your ***. I will continue to post reviews. I hope you go out of business.

You never know when you are going to cross paths with a customer you have cheated.

I wonder if the IRS knows about your doings???????????Seems like they may need to be notified of what you are doing.

PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM WWW.LEDOUTFITTERS.COM AND WWW.DAMEGA.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Led Outfitters?

Comments

La Porte, Texas, United States #1079110

I ordered a light that turned out to be out of stock.They sent another one that was too large for the appliction.

They say send it back.

All I wanted was a refund or the lgiht I ordered ....a year later I have neither.

I have ordered from ledoutfitters on two different occasions and have received quality products in a timely manner.Called and emailed customer service.

Emails were answered and phone calls were returned on two occasions.

There was even an issue with an order and it was quickly resolved thanks to Greg.

New England, North Dakota, United States #656335

I have just made a purchase with LED Outfitters and I will never again deal with them again!

This is the worst internet company I have ever seen. They didn't send me my complete order and didn't replace a broken light after I returned it to them.

They never return phone calls or e-mails, and on the rare occasion when they do answer the phone he is rude and unprofessional.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he did charge my credit card and kept the $300, but did not send me any of my order!!!

Stay away from this 1 man operation.

The BBB has given him an

"F" due to the hundreds of complaints, just like mine.

Do not buy anything from this company.