2.3
Ease of Use

I just received my order today after waiting for over 3 weeks, numerous phone calls, and broken "its shipped" promises. They even sent me a bogus tracking number saying the item had shipped but the address was totally wrong.

Lucky I caught it before it really did ship. I have to agree, this is a one man shop. Every time I called, the same guy answered and pretended to be someone else. Their so called "free bonus" never showed up either.

Guess I can kiss that goodbye. I have tested the light and at least it does work.

I just hope it keeps working because I am sure the warranty isn't worth the screen it is written on. ( No warranty certificate was received with the product )

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Price, Quality was good.

I didn't like: Lies and broken shipping promises, Time it took to complete a simple order, Being promised a bonus gift and not receiving it.

Comments

Port Clinton, Ohio, United States #1225746

Your warranty will be no good. My light had two failed modules within 4 months and they will not answer emails or respond to messages left on their phone.

Now all the screws that hold the modules in are rusting away, and the end cap seals are cracking to the point they are leaking.

Considering they won't reply to my complaints, my warranty is non existent.