Ease of Use

I just received my order today after waiting for over 3 weeks, numerous phone calls, and broken "its shipped" promises.They even sent me a bogus tracking number saying the item had shipped but the address was totally wrong.

Lucky I caught it before it really did ship. I have to agree, this is a one man shop. Every time I called, the same guy answered and pretended to be someone else. Their so called "free bonus" never showed up either.

Guess I can kiss that goodbye. I have tested the light and at least it does work.

I just hope it keeps working because I am sure the warranty isn't worth the screen it is written on.( No warranty certificate was received with the product )

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Led Outfitters. The most disappointing about led outfitters online order at Led Outfitters was lies and broken shipping promises, time it took to complete a simple order and being promised a bonus gift and not receiving it , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Lilash that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Led Outfitters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Led Outfitters to other companies on our site.

Port Clinton, Ohio, United States #1225746

Your warranty will be no good.My light had two failed modules within 4 months and they will not answer emails or respond to messages left on their phone.

Now all the screws that hold the modules in are rusting away, and the end cap seals are cracking to the point they are leaking.

Considering they won't reply to my complaints, my warranty is non existent.