Port Clinton, Ohio
2.0

In October of 2015 we purchased a new light bar from this company under another name.(LED Outfitters).

In April, 2016 one of the lights failed and no one at LED or DaMeGa will honor their stated 2 year warranty. Also, screws used to assemble the light bar are rusting badly, each module has condensation forming inside, and rubber seals are cracking and allowing moisture into the light bar. This company refuses to answer emails, tells us that someone will call back but never does when called on the telephone. They do have several web sites that tout their EXCELLENT products and QUALITY workmanship which couldn't be further from the truth.

We are just trying to get replacement parts which they will not even provide and our warranty time is half gone now.

Totally scam business.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, bad quality, warranty issue, defective products. " of damega engineering light bar from Led Outfitters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Led Outfitters to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, poor quality product, no warranty response and lies when inquiries made to obtain warranty. Author liked the most price of product if it were of better quality and website was well laid out. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Lilash. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Led Outfitters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Led Outfitters?

Comments