Ayrshire, Iowa

I'm SO pissed!!!

We ordered a light, it didn't fit and so we asked about sending it back.

Sent it back in their 14 day time requirement and now they refuse to even talk to me about the order. They answer their phone about 10% of the time and when they do they tell me to email them about it. I've emailed, I've called, I've contacted the BBB and I intend to let the entire world know that this company is AWFUL and do NOT do business with them. At this point I've given them $275 that I will never get back.

The positive reviews HAVE to be fake- there's simply no way that they jive with my experience. They people are thieves.

They're rude and really bad at customer service. Please, spend your money elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of uv60. Led Outfitters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned uv60 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Led Outfitters. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lilash.

Comments