Olney, Texas

I ordered a light bar from led outfitters and they sent me the wrong bar. I have tried several times to get it resolved.

But i get this little *** on the phone that wants to run his mouth and when you get up set with him. The little *** hangs up I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR THE LIGHT BAR. The *** on the phone needs to be fired. YOU DON,T DO CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT AFTER I,VE ORDERED THOUSAND OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS FROM THEM.

I WOULD NOT ORDER ANOTHER GOD *** THING FROM THIS COMPANY. UNTIL THEY FIRE THAT LITTLE *** BOY THAT ANSWERS THE PHIONE.

HE JUST WANTS TO RUN HIS *** MOUTH..

This person wrote the review because of not as described of damega rocket x6 head sm36 series from Led Outfitters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Led Outfitters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Lilash. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Led Outfitters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I finally got the right light bar but, I still have not received my refund on the shipping and handling from the light bar I sent back. I,m still waiting.

I bet I don't,t ever see it. I,M STILL VERY PISSED AT THEM AND THAT *** THATANSWERS THE PHONES FOR THEM.