4.3

I have bought mini LED Light bars at discounted price.Quality was exceptionally well.

I liked the product as it was the same as per expectation. The service was good starting from the order, then payment till delivery. Big thanks to all the team at LED Outfitters. I must recommend the company to all looking for emergency LED lights.

I must say that LED Outfitters, keep the good services going on.

Will surely plan my next purchase from here only.As I can see there are a lot of discounts and promo offers are available, so it will be great buying the desired product of genuine quality at affordable price.

Review about: Light Bar.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Quality was good.

Had an Experience with Led Outfitters?

Comments

Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more BEWARE BRADFORD WHITE!!!!!!! Don't waste your money or time. Bradford White "I have a 6 year old Bradford White Hydrojet water heater that has given me nothing but trouble since the first 90 days it was installed. The first issue is..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more